|Reserved Seats for Lone Star Park's 2020 Thoroughbred Racing Season Go on Sale Tuesday, February 18
(Grand Prairie, Texas - Saturday, February 15, 2020) - Reserved seating for Lone Star Park's 2020 Thoroughbred Racing Season will go on sale Tuesday, February 18. The season opens Thursday, April 16 and continues through Sunday, July 19. Customers can purchase seats online by visiting our website at www.LoneStarPark.com or by calling the reservation line at 972-263-PONY (7669).
Reserved seating options range from $10 to $40 per person (includes admission) except on Big Event Days and Kentucky Derby Day, which have separate pricing plans. Big Event Days are Memorial Day and the Lone Stars & Stripes Fireworks Celebration. The actual dates are as follows: Preakness Stakes Day, Saturday, May 16; Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, Belmont Stakes Day, Saturday, June 6 and Lone Stars & Stripes Fireworks Celebration, Saturday, July 4. Kentucky Derby Day is Saturday, May 2.
New Second Level Seating Offers
Box Seat accommodations are offered on or near the finish line. Boxes are available daily or for the entire season. Boxes range in seating capacity from four to six people. All boxes are equipped with a television. All Finish Line Boxes seat four. Entire box must be purchased.
- Box Seat Value Pack (Good Any Day, except Big Event Days) Includes a 4-seat box 4 programs and 4 cheeseburger baskets. Total Package Price = $60 (a $99.80 value)
- Half Price Box Seat Offer (Good Thursdays or Fridays Only) 4-seat box for $20 (seats only)
Counter Seats are individual seats located on the far East or West end of the second level and include a shared counter with a view of the racetrack. Counter Seats do not include a TV monitor.
- Counter Seat Value Pack (Good Any Day, except Big Event Days) Sold individually for $15, includes 1 Program & 1 cheeseburger basket (a $28.25 value)
- Counter Seat - $10 per seat ($15 on Big Event Days) ($20 on Kentucky Derby Day)
- Box Seat - $10 per seat ($15 on Big Event Days) ($20 on Kentucky Derby Day)
- Finish Line Box Seat - $15 per seat ($20 on Big Event Days) ($25 on Kentucky Derby Day)
- Carrel Seat on Glass - $15 per seat ($20 on Big Event Days) ($25 on Kentucky Derby Day)
Lone Star Park 2020 Thoroughbred Season Pricing
Guests are admitted to the first level of the Grandstand featuring concessions, wagering services, and the track's gift shop. General Admission does not include a reserved seat. Standing room is always ample and visitors are welcome to bring blankets and lawn chairs for use in the grassy areas in front of Bar & Book and the Courtyard of Champions, a picnic area with limited seating and great views of the track. The Paddock area is a great place to sit and relax or watch the horses, jockeys and trainers get ready for the upcoming race. There are also limited picnic tables on the apron which are available on a first come first served basis.
- General Admission: $5.00 per person.
- Children ages 4-12: $3.00 per child
- Children 3 and younger are admitted free of charge.
Silks Dining, Fourth Level
Experience the best seats in the house in an elegant and unique fine dining experience that features outstanding panoramic views of the racetrack in our four tier, glass enclosed Silks Dining Room.
- Silks Back Row - $20 per seat ($25 on Big Event Days) ($35 on Kentucky Derby Day)
- Silks Front Row - $25 per seat ($30 on Big Event Days) ($40 on Kentucky Derby Day)
Groups of 20 or More
There are special options for groups of 20 or more, including private luxury penthouse suites. For more information, contact Lone Star Park Group Sales at groupsales@LoneStarPark.com or by calling (972) 237-1197.